Hello Listers,

We've had two major computer crashes in quick succession, and currently have no
version of Finale available. We are thinking of getting 2010 in the hope that we
shall be able to import our old files successfully and get moving forward again.
We have been using Finale since 1994 (version 2.2) most recently 2000c (me) and
2004a (Ken and occasionally me).

Can anyone tell us whether 2010 would import successfully from either or both of
those earlier versions?

Greetings from England,

Patsy Moore
Conductor, arranger etc. Da Capo (Do All Come And Play Orchestra)
If replying direct please reply to all (I have gmail as safety net!)