​Often, when I move systems​, the file fails to update and shows one system
in two places at once. Alt-U doesn't help.   If I exit the file (or even
exit the part I am editing) and come back, all is well, but herein lies the
rub: If I print without doing one of those exits, I get multiple copies of
the same system.   This bit me just before Xmas on a chart for middle
schoolers in which we had only two rehearsals(!) so I know it can hurt. Any
solutions are appreciated!

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com