Hi, folks. Running 2010 on a Macbook Pro. I often have a problem when I
want to reposition hairpins. I click the Smart Shapes tool, and either
delete and re-enter them, or reposition them with the cursor. Often (but
not always), I can see 'ghosts' of the old hairpins along with the new
ones. Not a huge problem, using the Speedy Entry tool and clicking on the
measure deletes them, but it's another step, and a it's little annoying.

It also happens with articulations, but less frequently.

Does anyone have the same problem? Is there a reason why it happens
sometimes and not others? Is there anything that can prevent this? Does it
happen in 2012 (planning to upgrade next week)? 2014?

Any advice and/or recommendations deeply appreciated. Thanks,

Mike Dutka