Sometimes repositioned things (expressions, smart shapes, articulations) do not
move onscreen until Cmd-D.  It is an annoyance that remains in 2014.  Hard to
think why when so much code is claimed to have been rewritten in 2014.

Chuck

> On Feb 24, 2015, at 11:16 AM, j...@thomastudios.com wrote:
>
> It’s an annoying bug and or limitation to Finales graphic engine.  And no,
> there is no workaround.  I’ve gotten using to Cmd-D but it’s still an
> annoyance.  And yes, it is there in 2012.  I haven’t done enough file editing
> in 2014 to state for sure whether or not it’s still there.  Can’t say that
> I’ve noticed it with articulations.
>
> J D Thomas
> ThomaStudios
>
>> On Feb 24, 2015, at 11:11 AM, Michael Dutka <mikedu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, folks. Running 2010 on a Macbook Pro. I often have a problem when I
>> want to reposition hairpins. I click the Smart Shapes tool, and either
>> delete and re-enter them, or reposition them with the cursor. Often (but
>> not always), I can see 'ghosts' of the old hairpins along with the new
>> ones. Not a huge problem, using the Speedy Entry tool and clicking on the
>> measure deletes them, but it's another step, and a it's little annoying.
>>
>> It also happens with articulations, but less frequently.
>>
>> Does anyone have the same problem? Is there a reason why it happens
>> sometimes and not others? Is there anything that can prevent this? Does it
>> happen in 2012 (planning to upgrade next week)? 2014?
>>
>> Any advice and/or recommendations deeply appreciated. Thanks,
>>
>> Mike Dutka

Chuck Israels
cisra...@comcast.net <mailto:cisra...@comcast.net>
(360) 201-3434