It happens with 2012 also, part of it appears to be a Windows 8 issue, I do
not see the same sub directories with saving and opening files.  Have
wasted so much time trying to get IPA syllables in a Warm-up and after I
kinda get it right, the file either won't open or disappears.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 12:31 PM, Steve Parker <st...@pinkrat.co.uk> wrote:

> I have a small but time consuming problem with items disappearing.
> Tech support have told me it is because I’m using a template made in a
> Finale version before 2014 and that I should create new Templates in 2014.
> Almost every setting is tweaked as well as a lot of carefully placed
> items, so this seems an overwhelming job for every template that I use.
>
> Is there any way of printing the settings or is there a file hidden
> somewhere that I can raid for text of the templates’ settings?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve P.

*David C. Woodard, JrPresidentMusic Education Consultants, Inc.6 Wintersun
LnFairview, NC 28730828-628-9550 ph.*

*828-691-0049 cell*
*877-320-9957 Fax*
*davidcwoodar...@gmail.com <davidcwoodar...@gmail.com>*