I haven't done this, but it appears to be supported as  "nonstandard"
key signature.  I think you would define a linear scale of 12 notes.
The documentation refers to

KeyMap. Click this icon to display the Key Step Map dialog box, in which
you specify how many steps you want in an octave, as well as which steps
are "diatonic" and which "chromatic." See Key Step Map dialog box.

AOrdAmt. Click this icon to display the Accidental Order and Amount
dialog box, in which you specify which accidentals you want to appear
with each progression to a new key (if you’re in a linear key format),
and which lines or spaces they should appear on. See Accidental Order
and Amount dialog box.