On Apr 7, 2015, at 4:35 PM, David H. Bailey <dhbaile...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I don't see any reason for anybody to run out and buy a SurfacePro3
> simply to run this software -- once you buy the SurfacePro3, install
> Finale or Sibelius and use that since they run just fine on the
> SurfacePro3.  But if you want software which actually allows pen entry
> and you prefer writing the original thoughts down with a pen, this is a
> wonderful app.

Hi David,

Of course any serious user would not be giving up Finale or Sibelius. But
having the pen-entry front end on a tablet is, for me, the exciting part. I
know I could also just do the note entry directly into Finale on a Surface Pro,
but realistically that also requires a keyboard, a numberpad, and a MIDI
keyboard, whereas StaffPad requires none of those things.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org