FWIW: The StaffPad guy says it works great on the i3 Surface Pro 3. Also, I
figure if I need more storage than 64GB (and probably will) I can spend $25
on a micro SD card. I know the 4 might be announced next month, but who
knows when it would show up in the points store: probably many months from
now.