On Tue, July 21, 2015 11:13 pm, Robert Patterson wrote:
> I am looking for interesting pieces (especially if there is a youtube of
> it) with 3-8 players that include 1 or 2 French horn parts, written in the
> late 20th cent. or 21st cent. I'm trying to avoid standard ensembles like
> wind and brass quintets, and I'm particularly interested in horn as part of
> a Pierrot-type ensemble or subset of it. Anyone got suggestions?

I have a pretty piece for horn, viola, cello and piano called "Turn Around,
Bustle & Blaze". Here's the score and the first performance by the New Leaf
Ensemble in October 2007:
 <http://maltedmedia.com/people/bathory/music/waam/turn-around.pdf>
 <http://maltedmedia.com/people/bathory/music/waam/turn-around.mp3>

Dennis