I wrote an 8+ minute piece for viola, harp and wind quintet (including
horn, of course) back in 1970. Revised a few years ago and finally
premiered at a Chamber Music workshop at UNC Chapel Hill back in 2012 or
so. Horn is present, but not particularly featured so this may not be what
you're after. If you're interested, I can send you a PDF and an audio file
of the performance. Incidentally, my ensemble is every bit as unmarketable
as Pierrot, but the music much closer to tonal.