Hi Robert,

In case you're taking requests — is there any way the plugin could
automatically tighten the space between ledger lines on reduced-note size
passages, like cues? Currently, Finale spaces cues as if they have full-sized
ledger lines, which is obviously extremely tedious to correct manually.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org