Dear List,

I apologise if this is a silly/easy question, I'm new to Finale (and
OpenMusic for that matter), and still trying to get the hang of it.

Specs:
Macbook Pro, 15" Retina
OSX 10.10 (latest)
Finale 2014 (latest)
OpenMusic 6.9 (latest)

Problem:
I am under the impression from the OM documentation that copying and
pasting from VOICE and POLY objects is possible via the OS's clipboard
(http://support.ircam.fr/docs/om/om6-manual/co/ImportExport.html down
the bottom of this page). I only found out about this about a week ago,
and it worked, but now it doesn't, and I am completely stumped as to
why. I have rebooted the computer (at least twice) since, tried starting
Finale and OM in different orders, and so on. I am very keen for this to
work because ongoing generative/serial procedures on small chunks of
music creates a lot of MusicXML files and makes for very slow going! Not
to mention MXML seems to do weird things to nested tuplets sometimes.

Any ideas, anybody? I've emailed the OM list with the same Q, but to no
avail. I kind of assume 1) I'm doing something wrong, 2) the OSX
clipboard is the problem, or 3) Finale is the problem.

Thanks,
--
*Vincent Giles*
Composer | Sound Artist