Tuba trills: f# to g# in the staff would be fingered:
2/3 to 1 on a BBb. A bit awkward.Alternate fingering would be quite out of tune
2 to 2/3 on a CC Tuba. Easy.
2 to 1 on an Eb tuba. Easy. Sorry, but other poster was not correct.
1/2 to 2 on an F tuba. Easy.
I have avoided any options of 5th or 6th valves, as the setups are quite varied.
Jim Williams (student of Harvey Phillips)

Sent from my iPhone, so please pardon all the typos.