J D has it right. Furthermore, I would suggest that in the future NOT to use
the pickup measure feature, but create it the old-fashioned way by making the
time signature 1/8 but display as 4/4, and start the measure numbering from bar
2. (DON’T exclude the first measure from measure numbering using the Measure
Attributes, as this causes problems galore in other tools.)

Christopher