I have updated my homepage with online demos and some detailed
descriptions of my upcoming Finale plug-ins including an *automated page
layout plug-in *which will be a huge time saver for many Finale layout
tasks.
<http://elbsound.studio/finale_plugins.php>

http://elbsound.studio/finale_plugins.php

The website also contains a*comprehensive music related font list with
more than 850 entries* and a *huge music font comparison* that I created
with the new Finale House Style Changer plug-in.
It shows four musical examples created with 150 music fonts.
http://elbsound.studio/music_fonts2.php
http://elbsound.studio/music_fonts.php
<http://elbsound.studio/music_fonts2.php>
I hope this will be a valuable resource for you.

Any comments, suggestions or wishes for more automated tasks in Finale
are very welcome.

I built the plug-ins with Jari Williamson's great JW Lua plug-in
development kit. So here again a big thank you to Jari and his fantastic
contributions to Finale. JW Lua is still in beta and so are the plug-ins
that rely on it. I expect Q3/Q4 to be the release date. If you want to
support the projects, you can donate to Jari's work (
http://finaletips.nu/index.php/component/phocadownload/category/10-plug-ins-for-mac

).

Best,
Jan