Hmm... I do not currently own TG tools Pro . As I look at the website it
looks like a good purchase. Can anyone tell me if it has a text to
expression converter? I cannot tell from the website.

Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016