From: Aaron Sherber
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 12:29 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Upgrading from Fin2011

Hi all,

I've kept working in Fin2011 for several years, because it has met my needs
and because I haven't been working in Finale enough lately to figure out a
new version. But I've been having a few minor compatibility issues with
Windows 10, so I think it's time to move on.

I have both Fin2012 and Fin2014.5. Is 2014.5 sufficiently stable that I can
move to that version with no concerns, or am I better off just moving to
2012?

Thanks,
Aaron.