I have searched high and low and can't find a download link for the Finale
1.0 emulator. It uses the mac emulator Mini vMac
<http://www.gryphel.com/c/minivmac/>, which is available for both macOS and
Windows (as well as Linux).

In researching this, I am intrigued to discover that Mini vMac is actively
being developed, including a pending iOS version. You'll be able to run
Finale 1.0 on your iPhone! (Haha. I think the main impetus around
development is resurrecting the old Mac games.)