There is a little trick it took me a long time to discover, that in a mac print
dialogue (save as pdf) where there is a prompt for the file name you can click
on any file name in the active window, even if it is greyed out, and it
auto-inserts the name of the file you've clicked on - sometimes can save a
little time and is more accurate that re-typing.

Jonathan