On 8/22/2016 3:14 AM, SN jef chippewa wrote:

> chuck, have i ever told you how much i admire your optimism?
>
>> ... this is a glaring bug and should get a quick repair. I will let
>> them know how damaging this is.

It's probably already gotten a quick response (not a repair) -- the
marketing department is all giving each other high-fives that so many
people have already bought the upgrade even though it sucks!

How many years have they had to get this upgrade right and to test it
thoroughly to be sure there aren't such huge and obvious bugs?  I sure
hope this isn't indicative of how Finale is going to be at the hands of
this non-musical corporation that now owns it!

I can't believe that a product would be released with such a huge and
insurmountable bug so easy to find and in a place that people would
likely run into it immediately -- it's as if they forgot to test the
Print routine at all!

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com