Hey!

I want to know if it is possible to do time-scaled and
visually-proportional notation. For example: 4cm of physical page space is
equal to 1 second of music, always, and all rhythmic durations are
proportional by their relative ratios. I.e. 1quaver might be 1cm in length,
then a triplet semiquaver would be 1/3 each of that, a septuplet
demisemiquaver would be 1/14th of 1cm, and so on.

One of the plugins can do some kind of proportional notation, but I am
wondering whether it is possible to get the kind of accuracy mentioned
above?

(Finale 2014.5 OSX10.11)

Thanks a bundle!
VG