Thanks Mark and Jef,

I will check out the value of 2 in engraving settings. I couldn't really wrap
my head around that, so thanks for the tips!

I am about to start a new piece, so will give this all a go and if I run into
grief, I'll send specific queries through.

Thanks again,

Vincent Giles
0402655177
vgiles.net
Sent from my iPhone (please excuse any inconsistencies)