Hi all,

I know Apple just released macOS 10.12 but I just recently upgraded to OS X
10.11.6 and am still trying to work out all the kinks.

One major kink is that yKey (formerly iKey) shortcuts that involve simulating
mouse movements (“Move To”) no longer seem to work.

I’m not sure if any yKey users have found a solution to this?

The only Finale command I need a simulated mouse click for is to
advance/retreat one measure in Scroll View — but I REALLY need a keyboard
shortcut for that, as trying to accurately scroll right or left using a Magic
Trackpad is still basically impossible, even in Finale v25.

Since Finale does not have a menu command or a built-in shortcut key for
advance/retreat one measure, the only way to get a shortcut for this is to
simulate a mouse click on the measure forward/back buttons. But OS X 10.11
seems to have rendered that part of yKey non-functional… unless I’m missing
something?

Cheers,

– DJA
-----