Darcy James Argue<djar...@icloud.com>  wrote:

> One major kink is that yKey (formerly iKey) shortcuts that involve simulating
> mouse movements (?Move To?) no longer seem to work.
>
> I?m not sure if any yKey users have found a solution to this?
>
> The only Finale command I need a simulated mouse click for is to
> advance/retreat one measure in Scroll View ? but I REALLY need a keyboard
> shortcut for that, as trying to accurately scroll right or left using a Magic
> Trackpad is still basically impossible, even in Finale v25.
>
> Since Finale does not have a menu command or a built-in shortcut key for
> advance/retreat one measure, the only way to get a shortcut for this is to
> simulate a mouse click on the measure forward/back buttons. But OS X 10.11
> seems to have rendered that part of yKey non-functional? unless I?m missing
> something?
I use an auxiliary program called AutoHotkey for which I wrote a script
to invoke a macro in response to function keys or key combinations.
These can simulate mouse clicks or other key sequences that I use
frequently.  The mouse clicks occur at particular positions on the
screen, so I need a full screen display of Finale; the key sequences
apply to the currently active program.   I am on Windows 10 currently
and I don't know whether it is available on Mac but I expect there are
several other programs that offer similar facilities.

Ken Moore