Hi all,

It seems that simulated mouse clicks no longer work in yKey (formerly iKey) as
of OS X 10.11 — at least, I have not been able to get them to work.

Is there a replacement Mac macro app that does simulated mouse clicks that
works correctly under El Capitan and Sierra?

I know Keyboard Maestro is well-regarded and (notwithstanding the name)
simulated mouse clicks are advertised as being part of the feature set, but
could anyone confirm that this feature does in fact work in 10.11 and 10.12?

Cheers,

— DJA
-----
http://secretsocietymusic.org