http://www.macros.com

Macro Express works for Windows. Very good software.

Best
Raphael.

Am 31.10.2016 um 19:24 schrieb
j...@thomastudios.com<mailto:j...@thomastudios.com>:

Sorry, KM is Mac only.

You could go the the site, keyboardmaestro.com<http://keyboardmaestro.com> and
send an email to Peter to see if he has any plans to port the app over to
Windows.

I do run W10 on a virtual machine and I have yet to find a comparable macro
utility ala KM.  Still looking tho.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios

On Oct 31, 2016, at 11:05 AM, Martin Nickless