To all you professional musicians, a very large number of Finale users are NOT
professional musicians. I do quite a bit of notation for non-professional
singers. They really appreciate the courtesy accidentals (by the way, I have a
good friend who sincerely believes they should be called "intentionals" rather
than "accidentals".) Many of you regard the time you spent learning to be a
"professional musician" entitles you to be more than a little proud. Does it
really entitle you to look down your nose at an amateur who may have worked
just as hard to learn the rudiments of music without ever getting a single
dollar to show for it?
Please don't take this note as an insult; I really appreciate all the comments
from this group.
John Witmer
Clemson Downs Retirement Community