John,

What I would certainly do in your case is print them to PDF without page
numbers, then compile the individual pages into one PDF with a PDF editor that
can add page numbers (there are many free or cheap ones).

If you were to use the Score Merger you would have terrible problems with
titles, etc. from the merge process, not to mention baselines and the like
would be messed up, unless they were scrupulously preserved from one document
to another, which I am reasonably certain is not the case.

Where the Score Merger is useful is when you have to combine two, three or four
movements of a longer work, where you WANT everything to be consistently
preserved from one movement to another, and you can mess with the movement
titles individually. You DON’T want to redo those 200 times.

Christopher