The OP has 200 individual songs to include in a book. That means 200 titles,
200 lyricist/composer fields to enter and position, and possibly copyright info
or text boxes with instructions.

The computer can put all the individual PDFs into one PDF file and number them
automatically, with no extra messing around with titles, etc. I’d definitely go
with combining PDFs. This is what the computer is for, for sure.

Christopher