Yes, I conducted it in a large 3 with two bounces on each beat. I tried to stay
clean because there was a lot going on there and I didn’t want to distract
anyone from what was important (nailing the figures!) I agree that the music
should come out properly, and I try to make sure that when I am writing it that
the notation agrees with what is being heard as much as is possible, given the
limitations of our notation system.

Christopher