Greets,

There is an OpenMusic library for making outdated Iannix files, but it does
not seem to work very well anymore, from what I could find, and it also
appears to only go OM->Iannix, rather than the other way around.

That being said, OM can transcribe MIDI quite reliably (though Finale can
also do this), so making a patch in Max or PD or whatever to convert the
OSC to MIDI might be a way to do the translation? I also think (but have
not tried) that OM can take OSC input, so it's probably possible to write
an OM patch to deal with Iannix's output and then export the voice as mXML.

Not sure this is particularly helpful, but might be worth looking into.

Cheers,
Vince

Vincent Giles
Composer | Sonic Tinkerer