Hi all,

There was a solution to this, I think, but I can't remember it.

I have a score with a number of 'overfilled' measures (invisible barlines,
notes that rhythmically overlap -- for example, a whole note on the last
quarter note, and the next bar with three hidden quarter-note rests). These
overfilled measures are different from part to part.

What I'm doing is creating a piano reduction, and to do that I need to copy
the measures exactly to staves below. (I'll later use layer visibility to
merge two sets of notes onto one staff -- but I haven't gotten that far yet!)

When these measures are copied (either dragged or CTL-C/CTL-V), they shift the
entire score to the right by the amount of the overfilled measures.

I've tried using the Edit Filter with all bar features turned off. The
Patterson mass-copy plugin doesn't copy the notes.

How do I keep Finale from rebarring these copied sections?

Thanks,
Dennis