On Thu, February 2, 2017 7:51 pm, SN jef chippewa wrote:
> and notation/convert mirrors as needed
>
>> mirror tool :-)
>>
>> > How do I keep Finale from rebarring these copied sections?

In 24 years I have never used the mirror tool. Thanks for the introduction!
But...

...though it does copy and convert correctly, it only does it in Layer 1. If I
switch to layer 2 and choose 'show active layer only' (in order to copy to the
next layer for the piano reduction), it won't drag and mirror. Nothing happens
at all. Even if I turn off 'show active layer only', nothing happens. If I
drag to another staff it's fine, but I'm still seem stuck with the problem of
creating a piano reduction of these overfilled measures.

Anything else possible?

Dennis