I'm feeling brain dead.  I can't find some of the commands and menu items
I've been used to.
It's very disorienting!  These are things I have used for years, and cannot
locate in the version of Finale Mac 2014

Where is the "hide empty staves"?

Where is the command to keep the staff spacing you made in scroll view when
you go to page view  I think I remember that it was something like "retain
spacing in page view" but I'm probably wrong.

I am using command x to delete just the notes in a single measure (or more
than one) when there is notation in the other staves.

I've been using this version right along, and then went to template I
haven't used before and I can't find any of these commands.  Please help!

Thanks,
Linda Worsley