>Where is the command to keep the staff spacing you made in scroll view when
>you go to page view  I think I remember that it was something like "retain
>spacing in page view" but I'm probably wrong.

staff tool -> staff menu/staff spacing and in the dialogue box that
opens up there is an option to set to scroll view spacing.  terms
could be named differently, am not in finale at the moment to verify.

>I am using command x to delete just the notes in a single measure (or more
>than one) when there is notation in the other staves.

not sure what the question here is...

--

neueweise -- fonts for new music (and traditional) notation
http://newmusicnotation.com/fonts.html

shirling & neueweise  |  http://newmusicnotation.com
new music notation  +  arts management  +  translation
[FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise  |  [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise