For things that you only do occasionally and so aren't likely to
remember the complicated set of keystrokes, you may need to keep a
notebook of such things, or print out a single sheet which has all your
chord suffixes on it along with the keystrokes necessary to get the
result and put it on the wall in your office or something.

There isn't always a way to simplify some things.

David H. Bailey

On 3/11/2017 5:51 PM, Oliver Pospiech wrote:
> But if I do this it looks like:
>

> but I would like to get:
>

> what looks even nicer! I can get this in pressing „Cû“ but I never could keep
> this in mind. How can I connect this?
>
> Thanks,
> Oliver
>

>>> Thankyou  so if I wanted to input Bb0(ma7)
>>> Could I do that ?
>>> Or Bb7 b9#9 with a parenthesis ?
>> [snip]
>>
>> The important factor to answer your question lies in this sentence
>> quoted from the link to the Finale manual:
>> "If Finale doesn’t recognize the suffix a dialog box appears in which
>> you can choose to add the suffix to the chord suffix library."

*****
David H. Bailey
dhbaile...@comcast.net
http://www.davidbaileymusicstudio.com