In my most recent experience with F25, I couldn't transpose chord
symbols at all, if you mean using Utility-Transpose.

Finale will transpose chords if you copy to a transposing instrument.
And Finale will transpose chords if you change the key signature, but
Utility-Transpose changed notes, but not chords. That's how it worded
(or rather, didn't work) for me.