I don't have a link.  I use a library that I build based on a very
comprehensive library somebody else made years ago. I wish I could give
credit because it was obviously an enormous amount of work. They
meticulously built just about every chord suffix you could ever need
into a nice-looking "handwritten" format.

I believe I took that and eliminated redundant entries that were styles
I would not use, and then I reorganized the numbering scheme to group
related entries. There are 144 in this library.

Once the library is imported unto your score, you can enter most chords
by typing the suffix (such as "Eb7(#9)"). Some are ambiguous, so you
might have to specify the suffix by its number. For example, in my case
"C:112" gets me C"(Add #9 Add b9).

Importing is non-trivial. You should remove all the chords from your
score first, which actually ends up being a little complicated. I have
documented the procedure on another computer that I can't access at the
moment. Once the default chords are gone, you import the comprehensive
library.

I would be happy to provide the library I use along with a PDF that is a
2-page reference chart if anybody is interested.  I caution that there
are multiple nomenclature systems in use. I think this one is fairly
consistent with Berklee.

This all seems far more complicated then it deserves to be.