blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } I believe this would be caused by failing to set the page size in
the finders print dialogue box. On my iPad so can't recall exactly...

GJB