Make sure your printer setup is pointing to tabloid(11x17) size paper.
Whenever I am printing to that size I have to tell the printer in page setup to
also be set to 11x17 as well as telling finale to print to that size. I print
using an HP laserjet 5000.

J. Scott Jones
Band/Orchestra Director/Freelance Trumpet Player-Teacher/Music Engraver