In my early attempts to transcribe music (already written) into
Finale, I am finding myself wanting to do several things in the middle
of a bar which Finale appears, by default, to do only between bars.  If
anyone knows how to do these, I would be grateful for any hints.  I
cannot seem to find information on how to do these in the help pages, or
even any evidence that they can be done within bars.

1.
      Change key signature.  So far, I have found out only how to do it
between bars.  And is it possible to change the default double-bar for a
between-bars key signature change that seems to be the default?

2.
      Change time signature.  I realize this is unusual, but I think it
can make sense in certain situations.  For example, it can be found
several times in Beethoven's 31st Piano Sonata, Op. 110, where, in the
last movement, 12/16 changes to 6/8 mid-bar, then back and forth another
couple of times, always mid-bar:

http://hz.imslp.info/files/imglnks/usimg/a/a3/IMSLP51805-PMLP01488-Beethoven_Werke_Breitkopf_Serie_16_No_154_Op_110.pdf

3.
      Put opening or closing repeat marks (or a mark containing both the
end of a repeat and the start of a new one) - possibly also in
conjunction with first- and second-time bars for the repeat that is
finishing.

      Are there any ways of doing these things inside a bar?  In all
cases, it is far preferable if it plays back correctly - but if this is
impossible, correct notation is in the end paramount.  But I am willing
to do things a harder way if they will also play back correctly.
      Thank you.

Michael Edwards.