I lack your respect for copyrights on abandonware. My attitude is to take
it down if I get a takedown notice. In fact, I'd be happy to host it if you
want to link to it. If I get a takedown notice perhaps it would allow us to
discover a legitimate site for it.

Are you sure GhentMallets is the same as Ghent? That might have been an
extension of the original Ghent font. (Which had letters and numbers as
well as percussion symbols.) I actually created mine with a family name of
"Ghent-Regular" so it would plug-and-play in Finale as a replacement for
the .suit file.