um... huh?

robert, did i miss a post?  because i really have no idea what you
are talking about / what you are responding to.

but they were two related fonts, no?  percussion instrument/ mallet
symbols.  from jan's page:
http://web.archive.org/web/20160322142311/http://caltabiano.net/shareware/ghent_percussion.html

--

neueweise -- fonts for new music (and traditional) notation
http://newmusicnotation.com/fonts.html

shirling & neueweise  |  http://newmusicnotation.com
new music notation  +  arts management  +  translation
[FB] http://facebook.com/neueweise  |  [TW] http://twitter.com/neueweise