Hi Robert:

If you set up a measure number region of time... with the hour unchecked
and using whole seconds. Then display the measure numbers on every measure,
you should be able to get your results. Note also the Measure number bar in
Scroll / Studio view will also display the time when configured this way.

Cheers,
Michael