I disagree. I think this is a valuable discussion. Finale is a big part of our
lives and livelyhood. I think a discussion of concerns about their direction is
valid.

Since I left MakeMusic, I’ve been kind of disheartened at the direction they’re
going. I unfortunately don’t know many people over there since the purge of
people so I really have no insight. The loss of Michael Johnson, if that is
true, is a big loss. Gigantic, in fact. Michael was my boss in QA, and is a
close friend and mentor. He really was/is really passionate about Finale, as am
I (I spent over 10 years in support/QA/Development).

Allen

Allen Fisher
allen.fis...@gmail.com