On 4/22/2018 8:50 AM, Aaron Sherber wrote:
> This confused me as well, but it appears that if you have a Dorico
> educational license, you're not allowed to produce commercial work. See
> question 9 at https://www.steinberg.net/en/education/faq.html
>
> Aaron.

That is so bizarre -- Steinberg is the only company I know of with that
limitation.  How will they know you're producing commercial output?

And I've never heard of an upgrade changing a license from educational
to full -- I guess possibly the upgrade price for an educational license
might be more money than when upgrading a full-license original.

Thank you for pointing that out!  I stand corrected and I appreciate
knowing I was mistaken.

--
*****
David H. Bailey