From: Finale [mailto:finale-boun...@shsu.edu] On Behalf Of Lawrence David Eden
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018 7:17 AM
To: FinaleList <Finale@SHSU.edu>
Subject: [Finale] MIDI

I have a question about MIDI with FinaleMac 25/OS 10.13.5.

I am working on a transposed score that includes trumpets in Bb and horn in F.
When I display the score in concert pitch the notes I enter return a single
note sound, but if I display my score in transposed pitch (score showing
different key signatures) Finale and my MIDI plays 2 notes at a time that are a
minor second apart.  Most annoying!  I prefer to have Finale handle the
transposition, so want to use Speedy to enter the notes in transposed
pitch….one pitch only.