Sure. Instead of laying the words out as in a poem. Turn it into a paragraph.
At the very least it prevents one from bumping into the end of the box. For me,
as one who wrote his own libretto, changing words and order and meaning is a
constant battle and I have battled the box end a fair bit.

GJB

On Tuesday, August 6, 2019, 12:53 PM, Barbara Touburg <btoub...@online.nl>
wrote:

On 6-8-2019 18:15, GERALD BERG wrote:
> Other then starting a new verse and divvy the lyric, you can try and collapse
> the stanza count (lines of words). It gets to be a real pain if you keep
> trying to work in the one box extended.

Interesting. Can you explain what you mean by that?