I have cc:ed this to the users list for lack of a better idea; I'm not
clear who administers the Fink stuff at Sourceforge.

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:

> The error you gave us about the selfupdate problem doesnąt look to be
> complete.  Try doing the selfupdate again, and send us the whole output.

How hard would it be to set up archives for the Fink lists? I understand
that there aren't any at this point, right? It helps that there are FAQs,
but it would be better still if [a] people looking for information could
see if their problem had been cataloged already, and [b] people looking to
help other people looking for information could cite the archives.

It seems like at this point, the same questions are getting asked several
times a week. It would be nice if we could have archives that helped to
bring down that traffic a bit, or at least elevated it :)

--
Chris Devers                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache / mod_perl / http://homepage.mac.com/chdevers/resume/