At 11:00 AM -0600 3/14/02, Chris Devers wrote:
>I have cc:ed this to the users list for lack of a better idea; I'm not
>clear who administers the Fink stuff at Sourceforge.
>
>On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Alexander K. Hansen wrote:
>
>>  The error you gave us about the selfupdate problem doesnžt look to be
>>  complete.  Try doing the selfupdate again, and send us the whole output.
>
>How hard would it be to set up archives for the Fink lists? I understand
>that there aren't any at this point, right? It helps that there are FAQs,

Good archives:

http://www.mail-archive.com/fink-beginners@lists.sourceforge.net/
http://www.mail-archive.com/fink-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/
http://www.mail-archive.com/fink-users@lists.sourceforge.net/

Not as good archives, more posts: (use the "SF Mail Archive beta" link)

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=17203

I'm not on fink-beginners, please fwd this message there if it
doesn't make it (i don't expect it will)

-Ben
--
http://homepage.mac.com/bhines/